- 150cc Carburetor may fits for most Chinese Brand Vehicle like Roketa, Sunl, Baja, Kazuma, Carroll Stream Eagle, Taotao, Panterra, Kymco, Redcat Tank Giovanni Aimex Jackel Wildfire Xtreme Seaseng Qlink Yiben Jonway Jmstar, Vento, Tng, Apollo, BuYang, Coolster, JCL, Jetmoto, Jonway, Kinroad, Loncin, Motobravo, Polaris, SSR, TTR, Yamoto, Znen, Zongshen, etc.
- 150CC Carburetor for GY6 125cc 150cc 152QMI 152QMJ 157QMI 157QMJ Engine ATV Quad Bike 4 Wheeler Dune Buggy Go Kart Karting Moped Scooter.
- 150cc Carburetor May also fit some Japanese Style, like Honda, Yamaha, Suzuki, Kawasaki.150cc Carburetor AKA GY6 150cc Carburetor,150cc Scooter Carburetor,ATV 150cc Carburetor,GY6 Carburetor 150cc,150cc Carburetor Kit,TaoTao 150cc Carburetor，PD24J Carburetor,157QMJ Carburetor.
- This is a brand new GY6 150cc Scooter Carburetor Includes Electric Choke Inner Diameter (intake side): 24mm,Outer Diameter (intake side): 32mm,Inner Diameter (air filter side): 38mm,Outer Diameter (air filter side): 42mm
- We provide carefree return, and 90 days money back guarantee! Just want you to shop with confidence!
Carburetor fits most 125cc 150cc GY6 4 stroke 152QMI 152QMJ 157QMI 157QMJ engines , provides great power and torque .
150CC Carburetor may fits for most Chinese Brand Vehicle like Roketa, Sunl, Baja, Kazuma, Carroll Stream Eagle, Taotao,
Panterra, Kymco, Redcat Tank Giovanni Aimex Jackel Wildfire Xtreme Seaseng Qlink Yiben Jonway Jmstar, Vento, Tng
Apollo, BuYang, Coolster, JCL, Jetmoto, Jonway, Kinroad, Loncin, Motobravo, Polaris, SSR, TTR, Yamoto, Znen, Zongshen, etc.
150cc Carburetor may also fit some Japanese Style, like Honda, Yamaha, Suzuki, Kawasaki.
High quality carburetor with electric choke,Provides great power and torque.
Air filter and intake manifold fit for 110cc 125cc 150cc 200cc gy6 moped scooter ATV dirt bike motorcycle.
Inner Diameter (intake side): 22mm
Outer Diameter (intake side): 30mm
Inner Diameter (air filter side): 42mm
Outer Diameter (air filter side): 46mm
Package include: 1 carburetor,1 air fliter,1 intake manifold.
works so far on my GY6 stock 150cc IceBear chuckus.
works so far on my GY6 stock 150cc IceBear chuckus. It did have a different plug so I did have to cut the wires and reuse the old plug but the colors matched up perfectly so no biggie. The carb fired right up with no tuning and off I went 50mph and rode for hours with...
High quality huge improvement
I have installed two of these on 80cc BBK builds.The mopeds crank almost instantly quick throttle response having the vacuum pick up throttle needle. There are no need of adjustments to air mixture nor changing jets.You only need to response the throttle cable mount its...
A carb change is a job kinda like legos, with the right instructions a child can do the job, BUT since this carb was obviously different from the stock one that came on my GY6 scooter(Tao Tao 50cc) it was extremely confusing finding out where to put the hoses, after 2 days...
Not bad worth the money.
I put this 150cc carburetor on my 50cc scooters that has a 100cc big bore kit. I'm not going lie hooking up the carbon was a little confusing. Because it nothing like a 49cc carburetor. However with a little research and Modification. The carburetor is Properly and working...
Great part for the money, if you have the skill set to do the job yourself.
Fit my 2019 taotao quantum tour perfectly. Didn’t even have to change the manifold. I had already changed my cdi an some other things but once I added this you could immediately feel the difference in power. I went from barely hitting 40 to topping out a little over 60, so...
If you have stock air box, buy an extension for the filter
Perfect, good fit, except for the intake. Comes with a new cone filter but no extension to make it work. Intake looks to be nice and sturdy, installed in 15min. Buggy runs great!!! (But seriously, im a little bummed over the air filter, am going to have to purchase an...
Great but poorly put together
installed the carb and for about 40 miles it ran amazing! went to work got halfway there (7 miles total drive) and all the sudden gas started pouring out of the carbuerator and the engine was cutting out. I limped to the store a block further down called my mechanic. was...
Works right out of the box!
Works right out of the box! I didn't even need to adjust it! We bought this Coolster 150 for my son just over a year ago and had nothing but problems starting it (I have worked on this stuff all my life) and we could never get the factory carb working right. I finally gave...