- USB C to USB C 3.1 Gen 2 Cable offers 10Gbps SuperSpeed data transfer and up to 100W PD/QC fast charging simultaneously.Supports audio, 4K@60Hz video signal for video output and connecting usb-c monitor.
- Supports Thunderbolt 3 port. Offers 4K@60Hz (3840*2160) video output function from USB C laptops to USB C display screen or monitor, such as LG 4k, Samsung, HP EliteDisplay, Dell USB-C Monitors and more. (Note: The video function works for those devices that the USB C port supports DP Alt Mode.)
- Nylon braided cable with reinforced joints provides long life and tangle free performance. Strain relief design and solid aluminum shield make the cable durable and reliable.
- Compatible with MacBook 2016/2017/2018, MacBook Air 2018/2019, MacBook Pro 13'' /15'' /16'', iPad Pro 12.9'' /11'', Google Pixel XL/2/2XL/3/3XL/3a/3a XL, Samsung Galaxy S21/ S21+/ S21 Ultra/ Note 10/ Note 10 Plus/ A80, Nexus 6P 5X, and more .
- What You Get: 2Pack*1.5ft Braided UseBean USB-C to USB-C Gen2 Cable.
UseBean USB C 3.1 Gen2 Cable
E-marker USB-C to USB-C charge cable (1.5-foot) rated for 5A/100W charging applications. Works great with 2016 or newer MacBook Pro 15" with a max power rating of 87 watts. Also works with 2018 iPad Pro (30 watts), 2015 and newer MacBook 12" (30 watts), 2018 MacBook Air (30 watts), and 2016 and newer MacBook Pro 13" (61 watts).
4K Video Transmit
This cable supports up to 3840x2160 @ 60HZ 4K video signal transferring for the connection between USB C laptop and display. ( Video transmit function only works for those devices whose USB C port supports DP Alt Mode, which means it supports data transfer, power in and video out functions )
Charging speeds will vary depending on your device and wall charger. We suggest you use original adapter to work with this cable achieving best performance.
USB 3.1 Gen 2*2 supports SuperSpeed+ data transfer, 20Gbps requires devices have USB3.2 function, such as Thunderbolt 3 External SSD Hard Drive HDD.
Please make sure your 4K device USB C port supports ALT Mode.
This cable does NOT support "Sandisk Extreme 900 USB 3.1 Gen 2 Portable SSD.".
Compatible Devices（Most USB-C Devices）:
MacBook Pro 2019 / 2018 / 2017 / 2016 , MacBook 2017 / 2016 / 2015 , MacBook Air / iPad Pro 2018, Surface Go / Book 2 / Pro , ChromeBook , HP Spectre / Pavilion , HUAWEI MateBook X , and etc.
SmartPhones and Tablets:
Google Pixel 3 / 3XL, Samsung Galaxy S10 / S9 / S8 , Note 8 / Note 9, LG G7 / V20 / v30, OnePlus 6 / 6T, Nintendo Switch, Nokia N1 Tablet, Samsung Galaxy Tab S3, GoPro Hero5 Black, DJI Osmo Pocket Handheld 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer with Integrated Camera, and etc
What You Get:
- 2Pack * USB C to USB C Gen2 100W Cable
Knowing your dogs love you
What's to like or dislike about a connector/cable.It does the job. No emotions involved.Richard Miller
It able to fast charge Fire HD 10 2019 tablet.
I only brought this because it updated to the latest gen 2 version along with PD to use to charge my Fire HD 10 2019, the 3.3 ft work, it fully charge the tablet in around 2h from 0% while in use on YouTube with the right charger, the longer cord 6.6 ft sometimes doesn't...
Perfect USB-C to USB-C cable for traveling
USB-C cables are usually constructed for quick charging or fast data transfer speeds. These small, but durable cables allow for both! With devices that support the newer standards for quick charging (PD) or fast data transfer (Thunderbolt3/USB3.2), you won't need to bring...
Extremely Fast Data Transfers
I use this cable to transfer videos from my phone to my computer. It transfers data extremely fast. It is also great for charging. I've been very pleased
These cables are just long enough to keep in the car for charging phones and or laptops.
not working with some device
Does not work with pd and cannot power my raspberry pi
Small USB Cable
This cable is the perfect size for our chargers
Great USB-C to USB-C cable!
Very good quality cable. coming in handing for my use!